Come dine with me



The only picture of the night



When Charlie came, we started to talk ... I was in and out of the kitchen for starter, main course then dessert. We ate, we chatted but we didn't take any picture :(


The morning after, I felt bad. Gosh, why didn't I take any picture, it was good, was fun and the food was beautiful.

Promising me: stop hesitate to promote myself, I took some pictures as having my breakfast from the leftover (I took picture for people' nights but when it's my turn, I hesitated)











Extra information:
Bad news: only Charlie turned up
Good news: I had two spare seats for my beloved friends, not enough space was the only reason I asked them to bring food to their rooms.
Lesson: I should always double check to make sure we all have the same information. Kim is reliable; I remember when we signed for this event the weather wasn’t good and only Kim and I turned up. Ebba must be busy with her election; I can understand and wish her luck.
They both contacted me afterward anyway. Kim thought it was a day after as a result she spent the evening in the lab so she would have time with us.

vietnamese food, vietnamese recipe, pho 

2 comments: